There are several ways to get involved, and help us get closer to our Grand Opening
- Eat & Greets/House parties - fun, informal gatherings (potlucks, dinners, cocktail parties, etc.) hosted by members to recruit their friends, family, and neighbors to join KCFC. Email email@example.com if you're interested in this opportunity.
- Volunteer at an event - talk to your neighbors about joining the co-op during member recruitment events or to current members about the growing benefits of being a member.
- Join a Committee - work with your fellow members to get our store open. KCFC Committees are open to all members and are always looking for new volunteers:
Membership & Marketing Committee, including website design: Contact Oren (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
Inclusivity Committee: Contact Amanda (email@example.com) for more information
- Run for the board of directors - in the Spring 2017, we'll have 5 spots open. Email Holly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you'd like to learn more or if you'd like to nominate someone
Come to an event - Check out our listings of all our upcoming events (biannual membership meeting, happy hours, picnics, potlucks, First Friday). Keep an eye on our Facebook Events page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/KensingtonCommFoodCoop/events
- Help maintain the site of our future home - clean up and beautify the site of the co-op before construction begins.
Contact email@example.com for more details or if you have questions about volunteering your time!